Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Another Semester...

o.O


Well I'll admit that I forgot about you all...(Sorry duckies!) But I'm back now (for however long) and shall attempt to at least pretend to post more regularly. (Not that I'm deluded enough to believe that anyone is still out there actually reading this...)

So I have an exam on Tuesday and I'm here at work and the only thing that I can think of is anintense need for caffeine (my life's blood) to try to keep me awake to make it through the rest of my day (I still have to get to my classes before I can go home tonight) where I have to do homework for my classes whilst finding time to both study for the exams I have over the weekend, the exam next week and the paper I have due sometime either next week or the Monday after. (I really can't remember - this is what you get when you get a tired writer with no caffeine to keep her sane)

So here's a pretty picture that I found on deviantart that I decided to keep looking at. I can't remember the artists' name but the artist (who isn't me) has a name...And it's a pretty good one. (I think) all things considered. I could take this moment to mention a name that would be horrible to have, but I'm sure I'd only end up insulting someone and I'd rather avoid it. So instead I shall quote the great C.S. Lewis and say at least the artist isn't named Eustace Clarence Scrubb (and he almost deserved it).









No comments: