Friday, September 15, 2006

A NEW DAY HAS DAWNED!!! And anyone with a younger brother will be able to realte, if not now than later in life!!

Today REALLY makes me feel old. . . . My little Bro' the kid I've been looking out for forever is stronger than I am . . . That in and of itself doesn't bother me but he lifted me up no prob. . . . Man I feel old. . . . Next thing I know he'll be so tall I'll have to bend over backwards to look him in the face . . . Being the older sibling just ain't what it'z cracked up to be.

On the other hand I also feel pretty good. If he can pick me up . . . . Yeah if you're a girl you're prolly where I am at the whole weight thing!! . . . So maybe it's not SO bad. After all right now I feel pretty good. . .

2 comments:

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

I've heard that the average 20-year old woman has strength comparable to a 60-year-old man. Isn't that sad? I mean, WHO are the ones who have to BEAR CHILDREN???? What has our culture come to??? Heh...anyway.

My little brother is 6 inches taller than me and could probably pick up quite a few of me. But he lifts weights quite seriously...I don't...

Think of it this way: Now that he's stronger, you can make him do all the hard work whenever you don't feel like doing it!

xsvlx
Xylophones Sound Voraciously Loud, Xeroxes!

Chanel Blanc said...

ahh most delightful darling, you are quite right!! Now that Dan is getting stronger I can make him do all the manual labor . . . . How exciting!!! heh . . . maybe I need to cut back on the meniacle laughter . . . . It's starting to have an interesting effect on my personality.
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who has trouble with their younger brother growing up! I was starting to think I was alone!! At least as far as people I know are concerned!! OY VEY!!

zmczfurj
Zoombies Move Curiously Zigzag For Undead Rebels of Jockness . . . @_@