Friday, September 08, 2006

The truth about the Irish post

Well, I was look at some groups on facebook and an Irish one had that on their page as part of the info about them. I kinda liked the poems so I "borrowed" them to post on my blog. . . Since they weren't copyrighted I feel no obligation to start spouting legal mumbo jumbo.

On another note I'm in a Creative Writing class and the professor reminds me of professor Trilawny, a Harry Potter reference from years ago when I read it, and so my last post was the poem that I wrote for class today. You see we have a poem do every Friday and so I had Mom and Kat read it over to proof read it for me and since they died laughing I thought that I would share it with the world. So here world! Love my baby!! And if you don't . . . . .!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Yeah, so aside from being as tired as a dying animal, I thought I'd try a different simile than the whole dead tired thing . . . Tonight is FRIDAY!! YAY!!! I LOVE YOU FRIDAY!!! I just wish they hadn't gotten ride of Christopher Eccleston!! He was a GREAT Doctor Who!!
Ahh well . . .

No comments: