Monday, March 05, 2007

Jason, So You Wanted To See My Latest Facebook Profile Picture........

So the following is a picture from my Make-up for Stage and Screen class from last semester. . . . . It is not two pictures photo shopped together, but rather one picture....Everything was done in halves. The wig is only a half, the hat was only a half and I only did half of my face to look female and half to look male.....etc...So here are the results...I welcome your predictions and comments!! I just WISH I could see the looks on your sisters, and mothers, faces when they see this picture Jason...So you're going to have to either take a picture of their reactions or videotape it!!! And I'm DEAD serious here!!!


4 comments:

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

YESSSSS :-P Love the unshaven half-beard!

Jason said...

Predictions??? What in the world is that supposed to mean? As in, I predict that this will be the style in 15 years ?

"And I'm DEAD serious here!!!"
I'm realizing how morbid you're getting in recent posts. Are you all right?

...anyway, um, no dice on the video--at least not for less than $500... (j/k)

Chanel Blanc said...

Lol...It raises interesting points...And all of it is true. GMOs, which is what my speech is about btw, are being fed to us everyday....

What's so bad about the predictions?? All I said was whacha think....Now you're talking about the end of the world......*sigh* I'll get you the help you need Jason...Unfortunately I'm not qualified to help you....

As for my recent morbidity....Well...You can guess! ;-p

Chanel Blanc said...

So I responded to your post in complete DISorder...So sue me.....not really...currently I'm broke....T_T sad but undeniably true...