Monday, August 13, 2007

A New Beginning

Hello my vermilion eyed visischwa of verbiage,

I am back. After a much needed, sought after and untimely silence, I am back. Who's to say what random or otherwise thoughts will fill my head and the walls of this blog. It could be anything. And it certainly will be interesting. At least to me.

The silence is over, I have a new computer and I shall use it mightily. (For those of you left wondering WHY I have allowed such a lapse in posting let me tell you. My old computer crashed and is otherwise now known as a glorified paperweight. But I now have a new computer and I'm going to use it.)

No longer shall the halls of this blog be shadowed in darkness. It shall again be filled with my thoughts....Whether liked, which I hope it/they will be, or not. I haven't stoped thinking just because I've stopped posting.

Love,
me

No comments: