Saturday, November 24, 2007

tHe BiRtHdAy oF bIrThDaY's

Today is an amazing day in the household of yours truly! For today is my the day that my darling mother celebrates her day of birth! And of course she celebrates with her family....Which includes me! (No Squareularness here!! ;-p) Yesterday was, surprise surprise, my birthday...So it, the holidays, have the making of being quite interesting. Of course it stands to reason that everyone far and wide should wish her well on her special day...and if they don't....Well, I'll just have to hunt them down and do "horrible nightmarish visions" to them....(for all you invader Zim fans) Of course I couldn't really hurt them....Hmm...Maybe I could...After all...A doctor does need someone to doctor...of make better...or whatever...

Anyway! Just thought everyone would like an update!! I know I would...

No comments: