Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm Back

Well, I'm back... And I feel the need to say that it's been a VERY long break. But I'm back from hiatus and I'm ready to post...Now all I need is something to say!!

Well, I think I'll start this off by mentioning a book that I'm reading. Currently I'm reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer and I have to admit to finding it amazing....And I'm only in the first chapter. So you can check back here to see what I think of it as I go along...

I'm going to be jumping on Jason's bandwagon as it were and going through the old messages, from the last 2 years, to get myself ready for this year. Partly because it sounded like fun, there's that "fun" word again ;-p, and partly because I'd actually like to develop a closer relationship to God than I've had in the past...But isn't that what everyone wants??

No comments: