Monday, January 19, 2009

Full Circle

And so it begins again. That's right folks, the semester is starting again....And I must somehow force myself to begin again the daily grind...Which is not the most pleasant thought to be having let me tell you!!

But on a completely different note: I have once again begun the excavation of my kitchen...Yes, I am once again baking...Oh, all sorts of things. Bread, scones, cookies...It's all really dependent on my mood these days. But it's been turning out well and that has been a blessing.

3 comments:

The Stranger said...

Wait a second... if we eat your food... Meh, it's so good I'd be willing to be trapped forever in your house anywho.

Dt

Chanel Blanc said...

Dude, you are SO wyrd...






(and funny)

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

Well, my dear, you ARE a faerie... :-)