Wednesday, October 08, 2008

the official death of a great mind

So after 2 weeks of straight studying my brain is officially fried. I can't even imagine myself reading another textbook...and I wont...not till I'm good and ready....(of course if I had my way that wouldn't be for quite a while) Not that it's surprising or anything.

It's funny. I have all these really deep things that I wanna say. To "dazzle" the world with my "intellect" and I can't help but sit here and be all..."hmmm. My brain really is dead." Because ya know what, I just don't have it in me. All the great lines and funny/snarky comments are completely asleep. And I'm staring at my bed and all I can think about is how wonderful it would be to just crawl into it and not wake up for a couple hundred years.

So I'm signing off for now. Because in the end, everyone needs to recharge. And tonight, I'm taking the time for me to sleep. So sweet dreams world. See you on the morrow.

Rae

1 comment:

The Stranger said...

Well they do say only the dead rest... ^_^ But please regain your strength.