Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Change of Pace

Hello all ye weary travelers! And merry welcomes to ye too! I have at last returned, and while I haven't really been forgetful of this merry band of thoughts and travails I have been unable to actually post anything...Sad really, but utterly true. (And for today's morbid trivia: Louisa May Alcott died exactly 100 years and about 5 months before I was born...Such a pity:)

I'm of half a mind to blather on about politics...My latest love...And speak of my views...It is so interesting what one learns when one tries to learn, isn't it?

I have a question in general...I'm interested in learning whether or not Jesus is/was against political involvement. Personally, I'm disinclined to believe so. Everything that Jesus did was froth with political implications. While he was never directly involved in the wonderful world of politics her certainly was involved with people who were involved in politics. But time alone will be able to tell me what I long to know. To get involved, or not to get involved. 'Tis the question of the hour...And one I long to answer. But alas! This was not meant to be dreary and to burden thee with such ponderings....Go now and be at peace, life goes on and so shall we all.

No comments: