Tuesday, August 29, 2006

ASL teacher or Escaped Convict on the run?

Well classes started yesterday and things were going pretty well, I have to be at school at 7AM and I get to go home around 7PM, when I got to my Applied Phonetics class. It appears me Prof. thinks I should be in another class WITH the one I'm taking so now I have to actually GET IN the class! - For those inquiring minds - I talked to the senior secretary of the Speech Path. and Audiology Department and she told me she'd get me in . . . Or at least TRY to . . . - But she is not the prof. in question. My ASL, American Sign Language, professor is an interesting lady. . . . She has the look and air of someone evading justice and aside from creeping both me AND Kat out she sorta spaced in and out from Zombie to Convict . . . Kat said she died in that class and that the SG-1 team came and put her in a sarcophagus and resuscitated her and NO ONE NOTICED!! My response was DARN!!! I MISSED IT!!!! Anywho needless to say aside from being zoned I dropped the class and am no free from the constant worry that I might have otherwise had to endure about my runaway professor.

4 comments:

Jason said...

"My response was DARN!!! I MISSED IT!!!!"

An entertaining post became hilarious with this line--I could practicly hear you saying it as I read it.

Jason said...

Oh, and congratualtions. I see you completed your first foray into the world of HTML. :-)

Chanel Blanc said...

Ahh thank you! I try to "keep it real" as Dave says when I'm blogging . . . And it is quite encouraging to hear that I succeed, even in a small way!
YAY ME!!! *starts doing the happy dance!* Yup! And I have you to thank for getting as far as I did! Thanks Jason!! YAY I made a link!! ~_~ T_T
T_T I'm sooo proud!!

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

Hey! I'm getting a certificate in ASL while in college...! But I know what you mean...some people look REALLY strange.

What's an SG-1 team?

smhbff
Small Mice "Heart" Best Friends Forever?