Thursday, August 17, 2006

Good Old Fashioned Hillbilly Fun

Well yesterday my sister, a friend of ours and myself, and the rest of our family, went out to go a shootin'. Yes, I do mean that I actually went out, just for fun mind you, and bought and shot ammunition. And I was pretty good for someone who hasn't done that sort of thing before. If I may say so myself. A double barrel shot gun and a single barrel shot gun. Although my personal favorite was the single barrel. We shot skeet, well Mom and Mike shot skeet and then they put it out quite a distance away and then I shot 3 skeet to my great amusement! All in all it was fun. Although I may not be repeating the experience, at least in the sense of WHERE we went shooting, and I highly doubt that it was for the last time.

I admit that it was fun and it also happens to be a GREAT way to get out aggression . . . Not that I need to mind you . . . . But everyone gets angry so it helps!!

Kat and I were in Sam's Club today and we were passing the whole BIG INSANELY FRIVILOUS TV section and they had a ps2 and a guitar game hooked up and it had a little guitar that reminded me of the kind of guitar that you would buy for a toddler. . . Anywho it was fun, right before we had to leave Kat got the hang of it and we stopped getting booed off the stage . . . . It was quite the spectacle . . . But I enjoyed it. . . .It reminded me of a game I already have called Frequency. . . Which I like as well.

No comments: