Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A sad testimony of a long distance relationship gone horribly, HORRIBLY WRONG!

Jessie I have but this to say to you,

I inexorably blame you! There it HAS FINALLY BEEN SAID!! The truth was eventually going to come out and so what that the time was now. . . Throw all caution to the wind. Let your TRUE SELF BECOME APPARENT!! We ARE LEAVES ON THE WIND WATCH HOW WE SOAR!!!

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I caught you sinus infection . . . And it's a bloody bad one! I also just wanted to say FOR SHAME!! You haven't even e-mailed me in over 2 WHOLE WEEKS!! The love I feel at this moment is STRANGLING ME!! ^_~

Actually, I didn't catch a sinus infection from you, but I thought it would make for an interesting post. I do have one though and it is annoying the Bob out of me!!

YOU HAD BETTER E-MAIL ME SOON THOUGH!!

No comments: