Monday, July 10, 2006

And The Dead Rise Again!

Well, it has been an interesting weekend for me. Saturday I tragically fell ill with the flu. Just think of it! To be so tragically cut off from the world in the beginnings of my prime!! What injustice! What cruelty! What misery! Oh the sorrow! I can hardly bare to speak of it without pain! - Ahh well! Anywho so I then proceeded to get me bro sick and then I spent Sunday away from the MANY people I know and love! Y'all know who y'are! And I apparently missed John showcasing his new subwofers, Man I hope I spelled that right! And, though I got to hear them over the phone, that's another story, it still wasn't quite the same thing.

So the story with the phone call is that I was txting Mike and Kat to see if church was over because I was totally bummin at being home and I was soooo TOTALLY bored and it was something to do. Plus it just happened to be Mike's B-Day and I wanted to tell him happy birthday, like I do all my peeps! When it suddenly became apparent that he had to leave! Oh irony!! So he left and I got to hear, would it be first hand or second hand?, his new speakers or subwofers if there happens to be a difference.

Which leads me then to the ending of my story. We later that day went to see PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN!!!! (Yes, John I know what you said about the ! thing, but this IS pirates after all and it DESERVES the extra attention! ^_^ ) !!!!!!!!!!!! Which wasn't as good as the first one!! And something happened that COMPLETELY grossed me out!! I mean eck! Who would DO that?? Johnny Depp is a good actor but that went a LITTLE TOO FAR!! Anywho, to get back on track, I left freezing only to have to relive my fever day and spent the rest of the evening with a rather high fever. Which stopped around midnight or 1 I can't remember which. And now I am rather better and back to my "normal" self. . . . . . @_@ . . . . . Whatever THAT is!

2 comments:

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

Haha! I'm glad you're feeling better. I haven't seen POTC yet, but I hope to before I leave for Europe. Your blog posts are HILARIOUS!!! I was sitting here reading bits of sentences to my dad...he didn't quite get it, but I was laughing :-) FEEL BETTER SOON!

RFRQR
Really Freaky Red Quibbits Run

Chanel Blanc said...

Thanks!! I like to make people laugh and most of the time I can only do it when I'm NOT trying to!! Oh the IRONY!! A friend of mine was reading an e-mail I sent her when her brother walked by and just stopped mid-stride! She was laughing so hard she didn't even notice it at first but when she heard him laughing she turned around and saw her older brother . . . OY!! I STILL tease him, AND her, about that!! I am sorry thought that your dad couldn't fully appreciate my artistic trials at humor!! Oh well!
You'll like pirates!! It certainly has some memorable moments!! And thank you!! I think I'm finally over the whole flu thing!! You're SOO caring!

NEGSDBJV
Never Eat Groggy Soup Destroyed By Jumping Vermin