Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A story in the making

This story is like many stories. It has a beginning, a middle, and an end. It began with my grandmother it continued to my mother and it shall end with me. Hear me. It SHALL end with me. Nothing shall stop me from ending this torment which many consider to be life. I know the truth. We are all of us doomed. ALL of us. I may be the last but I am not alone. I was brought into this world with a purpose and I WILL accomplish it. Hear me Braeden! It will all be over soon. You will claim no more life in your own name. Death ends with you and all that forsake the Light for you and your cause. No more. Do you hear me NO MORE!
I will not tell you whether or not the contents of this account are true or not. You must judge for yourself. Remember this. Carry it with you that you may in time be able to see the defilement of the Light that our common enemy is bringing against us. That you may be able to defend yourselves when I am no more and when those like me are gone. Perhaps forever. Carry this with you that you may understand and through understanding not follow the same path. I beg of you whoever you may be, please remember this account! If for no other reason than this: that you may live a life different from mine. That you may NOT live as I have lived.

Well, lemme know whatcha think!
Rae

No comments: