Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day-to-Day

Happy Christmas!!! (Merry Christmas!!)

As I'm sure ya'll know, today is Christams Eve. As such my family went to our church's candlelight Christmas Eve service. (man that's a mouthful) I ran into Jason (his blog is linked to mine on the panel (which ever side it's on) so you can go and bug him for me;) and we started to banter...(his sister was slightly appalled...or at least she was unsure whether or not to shake her head and walk away...Personally I think she was suffering from 'train syndrome'...You know, when you wanna look away from a train wreck, but ya just can't...)It was one of those moments. Very amusing. Seriously. You just had to be there....Anyway.

So there's this sort of bet going to see who ends up with the most posts by the end of the year...I'm bound and determined to win this...And I've got the motivation. I need a distraction from what's going on in my house. (I really just want to hurt my brother...I'm convinced the halves of men's brains don't start talking to each other until they reach 40...way to go bro, way to go. *shakes head*) (See previous post)

So this is the first in a (hopefully) long line of posts! I'm terribly sorry for you! ;p Next up is the running count of how many times Jason has scarred me emotionally and/or physically for the rest of my life...A sort of recounting of my scars for all to "see" (and laugh) (preferably at Jason (*wink*)) (preferably following the teasing that'll take place on his blog) (preferably without mentioning my name) (preferably some time soon) (I'm out of preferably's...sad)

So, that's all for now...Next up is what I got for Christmas...And how I spent my time...*sigh* I can't wait to impart the joyousness of the O'Neil love that's in my heart...There's an 'O'Neil' shaped hole in my heart that only he can fill....(lol) XD

Stop reading this already! I mean, I'm flattered and what not, but seriously. You're a scrooge! Go! Be gone with you! Spend time with your family already!! (that's where i'm headed next) you shouldn't still be here...I can understand the initial curiosity to know whether or not I've posted anything new, but this is just ridiculous! You shouldn't be reading this off by yourself in your dark, cold corner. Spend time with your family! It's Christmas for the love of Bob! (sorry Bob) Go! Don't make me hurt you!! (not that I want to (I don't in case you were wondering) because I don't but you should be spending what little time you have on this earth with the people who mean the most to you. Stop being so silly! *sigh* *shakes head* Honestly, you're just terrible!

No comments: