Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Akron Air Show

Ok. So today I went with my sister to the Akron Air Show and we met up with a friend - Jessica McGuckin - and had fun talking to her. Which was the only good part of an otherwise boring 2 and a half hours of watching planes do stuff. . . NOT my thing. . . Last night I got to tease Mike Hoffman by telling him I had no idea what plane he was talking about was and he went all "lecture" mode on me and I just stood there trying to not space out. - It all went over my head!- You see to learn about Nutrition I had to delete some of my prior knowledge about something, it just turned out to be World War 1. - My brother STILL tries to get me to RE-learn it to no avail. . . - So the whole plane thing would've made me delete something else and the elves were already working overtime since I haven't gotten much sleep this week. Woh!! - ? - THAT would be difficult to say fast. . . . But not worse than saying "We have a Fully Functional Forcefield" THAT would be HARD to say drunk!! Yay Doctor Who!! I'm sooo mad they got ride of Christopher Eccleston (Ecclesten??) as the doctor!!! But Hey!! It's just tv. . . And BAD British tv at that . . . I wonder why I love it soo much??!!

Hello school year!! You are fast approaching and I don't like it!!! Wait!! At least for another couple of months!!! Maybe I'll even learn a new language before you come!! You hail the dawning of a new decade in my life and I like things the way they are . . . Ok. Mabe not the way they ARE but you get the idea!!

Last night I went to a drive in movie with the Murphy's for like the first time ever!! Who knew that drive in's still exsisted?? Because I sure didn't!!! And it was FREEZING!!!! I turned out to be SOOOO glad that they brought extra blankets because Kat and I needed them!!! Daniel's cold got worse since last night, but we'll survive!! I hope!!

Well I'm off to do good deeds and to make dinner and get things together so I can knock the socks off my family. . .. And help my mom out a little!!! Maybe I'll even make some chocolate ecclaires!!!

4 comments:

Clear Ambassador said...

Spacing out while Mitch talks? *gasp* no! :-P

Welcome to blogging! Watch out for exclamation point overuse!!!!! :-)

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

Whoa, I thought MY life was confusing! Haha...hey, when are you coming to visit me? With Kat? And...everyone? HEY!!! Come to my Pirate Party!

Jason said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. I was going to ask you why you didn't tell me you had a blog when I remembered I never told you that I have a blog. Hmm, you have posted in a couple of weeks about half as many posts as I have in five+ months.

Chanel Blanc said...

Well as I can't seem to find your blog I don't really know what to tell you. . . Truth be told I sometimes just start typing and seemingly "magically" come up with a post. . . Although I am a girl and we type about as much as we talk so that might explain some things . . . Besides you're just more of a laid (I'm not sure I spelled or used the right word there but hey!! That's life) back kinda person!!