Wednesday, June 21, 2006

CAPTIVATING!!! - Also known as A MUST READ!

Captivating. Over the many decades of human existence there have been many achievements to credit the human race. . . This is one of them. Captivating. To many of my readers you may have heard of Wild at Heart, well ladies we've waited long enough. Captivating is for us. And let me tell you something it is EVERYTHING WE NEED AND MORE! Sometimes, well most of the time, we women forget the important things about ourselves. . . The main thing being that not only do we matter but GOD MADE US TO MATTER. . . Yes, we hear this all the time, but read the book and you will soon see what I mean. We spend most of our lives feeling somehow inadequate. Like we're missing something, and this book helps to address those things in our lives. READ IT, it WILL help. . . It REALLY helped my sister and I can't even begin to tell you what all THAT means, as I have taken a vow of secrecy and would have to kill you unless she SPECIFICALLY told me that you could know. That you had been given the necessary clearance, so read. Be open to truth and become the woman that you were made to be. I don't mean that this book will magically make you better. It isn't a "fix it" book. What it is,however, is a book that I need to read myself! - Yes, and when I have actually read it cover to cover, that is IF I can get my sister to part with it, I will tell more about it but all women should read it!

2 comments:

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

My Pirate party remains under wraps :-) Actually, e-mail me and I'll let you know more about it....it's laedelas@NOSPAMgmail.com (minus the NOSPAM...I hate getting superfluous e-mails). I would LOVE to have you over for that!

Jason said...

Now I'm linking to you (Rachel). Shannon, I'd have linked to you, but I need an idea for what I should call your blog on my sidebar.