Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Propland

Well I never thought I'd ever be a behind the stage kinda gal but here I am working behind the scenes for a dance show!! I have always loved being IN the lime light and now I'm backstage left of the lime light!! Who would've guessed??!! I also feel the need to admit to the fact that I am completely enjoying it. Another surprise for me!! I always thought I'd hate it and here I am hardly able to wait until Friday when I go back for the final dress rehearsal!! Wow!! Who would've thunk it?? Dancing in and of itself isn't really my thing but theatre is and so here I am!! It is soo much fun and watching the little girls get ready is something of an amusing nature!! But through it all I realize that God wanted me here for a reason so now all I have to do is figure it out!! - Although I think I finally figured it all out!! The dance troup leader was having trouble with some of the help she had and so here I am serving her and helping her get her dance performance ready!! Propland here I come!!

No comments: